CALOUNDRA, 1052/80 Lower Gay Tce - Aspect
Impressive Price Reduction - Time to Buy is Now
Property ID: 9337722BOOK INSPECTION
Was $775,000 Now $749,000!
Vendor wants to meet the current Market, Don't Delay
- Oversized Car Park caters for Car and Bike
- Large Storage Locker included in sale
- Sold complete with Full Holiday furniture package
- Apartment Recently Painted and has new carpet
- Ocean, Passage & Mountain Views from Master & Balcony
- Multi-purpose Study/Bedroom opens to Northern Balcony
- North & South facing balconies for flow through breeze
Terrific unobstructed views of the Pumicestone passage playground and wildlife habitat, White-sanded Bribie Island, in the distance the amazing Glass House mountains where the sun sets. Now look the other way to see Ocean waves and shipping cruising by. And that is just from the South facing balcony!
The Northern balcony overlooks the resort pools, tennis etc then the Caloundra township and distant hinterland. A 100m walk to the warm sea and boardwalk, cafes and downtown shopping.
This large apartment with five rooms opening onto balconies is a great design in a wonderful location amidst a twelve story modern apartment resort complex .
- 125sqm of living, 35sqm of balcony - total of 160sqm
- Air conditioned main bedroom & living area
- Located on Level 5 of the popular First Tower of Aspect Caloundra
- Aspect Caloundra has a great mix of Owner Occupiers and Holiday Apartments
- Aspect Caloundra Holiday Apartments are Managed by experienced Onsite Managers, visit www.aspectcaloundra.com.au for more details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
There are currently no inspection times for this property.