MOOLOOLABA, 416/87-97 First Ave - Beach Club
Ground Floor Beach Club Investment
Property ID: 10932228BOOK INSPECTION
Great Opportunity at $195,000
- Fully furnished Air Conditioned ground floor one bedroom unit
- Private courtyard takes in soft afternoon sunlight
- Current tenant in place until March 2017, instant income stream come settlement day.
- Ensuite and laundry combined off main bedroom
- New furniture package available through the resort.
- Onsite Management maximises returns via both short and long term letting
- Fantastic resort facilities including gym, sauna, conference room, lap pool, spa, magnesium plunge pool and two great BBQ facilities.
- Best rooftop entertaining area in Mooloolaba.
- Onsite kiosk and bottleshop.
Body corporate Levies $6415 pa
Council Rates $1940 pa
Water Rates $1042 pa
The tropical Beach Club Resort is the perfect place for long term rentals and tranquil holiday bookings in the Mooloolaba paradise precinct. Great Onsite Management Team, with friendly Reception staff and maintenance team on hand 7 days a week. 150m from the magic of Mooloolaba Esplanade and ideal for investors.
For absolute convenience the resort offers a heated ground floor lap pool with a separate shallow children's side pool, BBQ area, sauna, gym and meeting room for those who like to mix a little business with pleasure.
Head to the rooftop to soak up a sunset combined with Sunshine Coast Hinterland views, additional BBQ facilities, bubbling spa and take a dip in the only four level high glass bottom magnesium mineral plunge pool the Sunshine Coast has on offer. The onsite kiosk provides drinks, snacks, complimentary game hire like Bocce and a bottle shop also adds to the many luxuries available at the resort. Sound like the place for you?
The Beach Club Resort Mooloolaba is an ideal destination being just a short walk to patrolled Mooloolaba Beach, local Coles supermarket, boutique shopping and restaurants/bars. Mooloolaba Beach is known as one of the safest swimming beaches on the Sunshine Coast and recently voted the number sixth best beach in Australia by Tripadvisor coming ahead of Noosa at number nine. The north facing beach provides protection from the prevailing southerlies and south easterlies, which ensures near perfect conditions all year round.
Everything Mooloolaba has to offer is right at your back door.
Arrange your inspection direct with the Onsite Manager and your Local Agent Sarah Caton or visit during one of the scheduled Open Homes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
There are currently no inspection times for this property.